Who we are
Our website address is: https://mortgageleagueofamerica.com. Mortgage Team of America (“MTA”) is committed to ensuring your privacy. We strive to protect the confidentiality of all information that you provide. This policy describes how MTA treats your information on our website and when you apply for a financial product with MTA.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you apply for a loan we may collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications and other forms;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others; and
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.
By clicking “Send”, I agree by electronic signature to Receive disclosures and communications about my loan inquiry in electronic form, to Be contacted about a mortgage by a live agent or and SMS text at my residential or cellular number, dialed manually or by autodialer (consent to be contacted is not a condition to purchase services) and to be contacted via email; I consent to be contacted even if my phone number or email address appears on a Mortgage League of America Do Not Call / Do Not Email List, a State or National Do Not Call Registry, or any other Do Not Contact List.
How We Use Your Information
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law.
In order to make improvements to our website, when you visit our website, we may collect non-personal information about the browser, IP address or operating system you are using. We may look at what site you came from, or what site you visit when you leave our website. We do not sell or disclose this individual user information, profile information or generic system information to third parties.
When you apply for a mortgage loan with MTA, we restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products and services to you. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
When you apply for a mortgage loan with MTA through this website, you can always review and request changes to personal information collected through this website by contacting the loan originator or processor assigned to your loan application.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Acceptance of Terms
Products and Services
Home Mortgage products and services are offered through Mortgage Team of America. Not all products and services described are available in all states of the USA, or elsewhere in the world.
Fair Lending Policy
Mortgage Team of America does not discriminate against any applicant or discourage anyone on a prohibited basis from submitting an application. To assure that our employees have a clear and unequivocal statement of our commitment to a nondiscriminatory method of doing business, we have adopted the following fair lending policy. Employees must be thoroughly familiar with this policy and follow it.
- We do not discriminate against a loan applicant or borrower on the basis of race, color, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, handicap, age, the fact that all or part of an applicant’s income comes from any public assistance program or because the applicant has exercised any right under any relevant state or federal law.
- We do not selectively encourage applicants and we take no action that would, on a prohibited basis, discourage a reasonable person from applying for a mortgage loan.
- We do not, on a prohibited basis, refuse to make a loan, vary the terms offered including the amount, interest rate, period or type of loan, or use different standards to evaluate collateral or decide whether to extend credit.
- We avoid practices or policies that have a discriminatory effect. This rule applies to all phases of our mortgage lending business. It applies even though we do not intend the policy or practice to be discriminatory and even if the policy or practice appears to be neutral.
- We have adopted nondiscriminatory loan underwriting standards that avoid subjective, unwritten rules that can have a discriminatory effect. We make these underwriting standards public upon request at each of our offices.
- We make sure that our scoring system is empirically derived and statistically sound and uses no prohibited basis other than age as a predictive factor.
- We train our loan personnel in the principles of fair lending.
- Our Quality Control Manager regularly reviews both our loan underwriting standards and the business practices by which we implement them to determine whether they ensure equal lending opportunity and reports to management.
- We periodically review our loan portfolio and applications to make sure that we are serving the community adequately and on a nondiscriminatory basis in light of the community’s demographic characteristics and credit demands.
- We conspicuously display the poster in a public area of each of our facilities stating that we are ascribing to the Equal Housing Act. Additionally, on all forms of advertisements, regardless of media, we include the Equal Housing Opportunity logo and/or the Equal Housing Opportunity slogan.
Intellectual Property, Logo Licensing and Links
Materials and intellectual property found on websites owned by Mortgage Team of America are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and treaties in the United States and worldwide. Trademarks, service marks and logos used on websites owned by Mortgage Team of America , registered and unregistered, are subject to United States trademark law. You may not copy, reproduce, modify, store, transmit, or distribute any part of intellectual property, trademarks, service marks or logos found on websites owned by Mortgage Team of America without specific written consent from New American Funding.
Calculators / Calculations
Content contained in websites owned by Mortgage Team of America should not be construed to be legal or financial advice. Users are responsible for obtaining their own competent legal and financial advice from qualified providers at their own expense.
Mortgage calculators/calculations which may be provided within websites owned by Mortgage Team of America are provided solely for estimation and are hypothetical. You are responsible for the accuracy of any estimates and should not rely solely on these calculators. Seek advice from qualified providers before you make any financial decisions.
By using, accessing or attempting to access websites owned by Mortgage Team of America that require the use of Passwords or any other method of authentication or any combination of authentication methods (these are defined as “secure websites”), you are certifying you are the person legally associated with the passwords or method(s) of authentication being used. Unauthorized access, attempted access, use or attempted use of secure websites owned by Mortgage Team of America is prohibited and may violate federal and/or state law. Unauthorized access, attempted access, use, or attempted use of secure websites owned by Mortgage Team of America may be reported to law enforcement.
Links to Other Sites – Limitation of Liability
Mortgage Team of America may provide links to or from other web sites that Mortgage Team of America does not have control over. You agree that Mortgage Team of America is not responsible for any liability resulting from the access or use of sites not owned by Mortgage Team of America. You also agree that Mortgage Team of America is not responsible for any content, advertising, or products available through these websites. Further, you agree that Mortgage Team of America shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused, or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of websites Mortgage Team of America owns.
Monitoring and Blocking
Limitation of Liability
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR ACCESS TO, AND USE OF, WEBSITES OWNED BY MORTGAGE TEAM OF AMERICA AND THE CONTENT THEREOF IS AT YOUR RISK. YOU AGREE, THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL MORTGAGE TEAM OF AMERICA BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING FROM VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES OR OTHER CODE THAT HAS CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES OR YOUR REFERENCING, USING, ACCESSING, INABILITY TO USE OR ACCESS OR LINKING TO OR FROM THE WEBSITES OF MORTGAGE TEAM OF AMERICA OR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT THEREOF. There are some jurisdictions that do not allow for the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for consequential or incidental damages. Based on this conclusion, the liability of Mortgage Team of America is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
Governing Law; Severability
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.